January 2, 2014

Ringing In the New Year

{and turning on the comments!}



Sometimes, quiet is necessary, even vital. But then that season passes and another replaces it.

Lately, I've been feeling hurried and uninspired to write. Though I have never stopped sharing our family life, I haven't been inspired to write the thoughts I ponder. Perhaps because there are so many.


As we turn the page to a new calendar year, these thoughts keep whirling in my head {for life in general}:


Time passes. One year replaces another.

What this year holds, who can tell?
Certainly, not I, but today, and every day of 2014,
I want to choose to live it to the fullest in whatever capacity I can.

May your days of 2014 be full of goodness, hope, and love!
~ Dorie



Previous New Year Posts:
Making a Year the Best Year Yet (2013)
Starting a New Year (2012)
New Each Morning (2011)




1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...