April 30, 2012

Why I Write


When you write in a public space, sometimes you just write, but sometimes you define why you write.  It can be called a vision statement, a mission statement, a purpose, writing goals, or an about this blog page.  Call it what you will, it is sometimes helpful to readers to know the why.

Today, I wanted to share my reason why...
I write from the heart to honestly share my trials and triumphs with others in the hopes of walking beside other women in friendship and fellowship as we connect through this blog.

{Aren't ya impressed I got that all into one sentence with less than ten prepositional phrases?!}
~ Dorie


3 comments:

  1. Very impressed! :) Beautiful photos...and I always enjoy reading what you write about on your blog, no matter the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorie - I always enjoy your words and pictures :) Often very peaceful and full of grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to create my own little purpose and share it. Thanks for the inspiration...and for the reminder to keep it brief. You are good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...