The entire building has been dedicated to the Lord for His purposes, His work, and His glory.
While I took photographs of the new building and the redone Sanctuary, I won't share them today, because it isn't about how lovely the building is, or how large the rooms are, or even all the technological improvements.
No, it is still, and forever will be about
His sacrifice, His love, and His grace.
...continuing my gratitude listing...
921. it is all about Him
922. a dedication service glorifying to Him
923. the song "All is Well" - and my Drummer husband playing his heart out during it
924. fun fellowship that followed
925. an amazing cake constructed to look like our church
926. individuals using their talents for His glory
927. visiting dear friends
928. holding a sweet baby
929. children sharing and playing well together
930. cutting vegetables for salad
931. spending a few hours with my mom
932. a son who tried to throw a football over a 40 foot tree
933. a stuck football dropping from the branches on its own in the wind the next day
934. homemade cookies from my mom
...and so it continues...