July 17, 2014

Christmas in July? Part II



Earlier this week, I shared our Christmas tree felt ornaments. Today, going along that same theme of Christmas in July, I thought I'd share how I made a few Christmas tags out of old cards.

While we don't label every gift, I do like to place nice tags on gifts going out of our house. Before I recycled some of our Christmas cards, I decided to try to make a tag.




Using a template from another tag, I sought a good portion of the card to use as a tag. For the most part, this was easy. Some cards just did not lend themselves to this, so yes, they were just recycled. Others needed to be cut horizontally.




In the end, this was a very simple way to reuse store bought cards.




~ Dorie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...