February 19, 2014

Let It Snow, Round 17




Maybe it was the 17th snow storm. I'm really not sure. About 2, possibly three, may four storms ago, the news made a big deal of the 15th snow storm this season. I'm confident this was at least the 17th, but really I wasn't keeping track.


Complaints are rampant. People are tired of the weather, tired of snow, tired of winter. Except me. I am loving this. Over a dozen years of winters with hardly any snow fall has left this girl a bit eager for the white stuff. the beauty of the white covering the brown terrain is spectacular.


Part of my joy is knowing it is temporary. For, I've seen its end. Underneath all the snow falling and melting and falling again, I saw it.



Spring has begun.
~ Dorie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...