Maybe she was partially motivated because I promised her a short 'do after she donated.
Regardless of the reason, this past week,
our youngest daughter donated 11 inches of hair to Locks of Love,
and now, she has a cute short hair do!
For daughters who give of themselves, and so much more,
I am grateful.
...continuing my gratitude listing...
949. daughters who give of themselves
950. organizations that make it easy to donate
951. glistening snow showers
952. finishing this project
953. a full week with lots accomplished
954. tests with good results
955. time and inspiration to finish a writing project
956. finding math curriculum for next year at a great price
957. parents who watch the grandkids so my husband and I have time together, alone
958. a fun date with my husband
959. holding hands
960. watching a movie about the sacrifice and commitment of love
961. children having a great time with their grandparents
962. enough snow for the children to sled
963. a full class of preschoolers who learned more about Jesus
964. a son's bear hugs
965. an afternoon of quiet reading
...and so it continues...