February 15, 2012

Looking for Signs of Spring


Today, in the middle of a mild winter, I find myself constantly looking for signs of spring.  I know it won't be long before the rebirth begins.  Each year, as I anticipate this rebirth in nature, I am reminded of a different rebirth.
~ Dorie

Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus
were baptized into his death? 
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death,
in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father,
we too might walk in the newness of life.
For if we have been united with him in a death like his,
we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.
Romans 6:3-5

 


Linked to Word Filled Wednesday at Internet Cafe Devotions

4 comments:

  1. Anticipation and our EVER changing world with an UNCHANGING God...how cool is it that HE allows the earth to move and change and HE stays always the same...LOVE your reflection today!!
    Thanks for joining us despite our problems this morning!!
    peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Spring ... one of my favorite times of year and you've chosen one of my favorite passages. Thank God that we are new again in Him.
    So glad I stopped by today!
    Blessings,
    Felecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring, my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great analogy. I wish spring came here in the mountains a little earlier I must confess :)

    http://theemptynestexpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...