Although every evening isn't spent at home reading or playing games,
I am grateful for those special times we are able to be home
enjoying one another and just being a family...
It is Monday.
just like any other day,
with an opportunity to give thanks to our Father.
Joining the ladies over at A Holy Experience in gratitude.
101. quiet evenings spent at home reading and playing games together
102. my preschoolers happy dance when he won a game
103. snow falling that actually accumulated (a dusting but enough to play)
104. making my children blueberry pancakes and the thumbs up "best pancakes I ever had" response from my youngest
105. advice my husband received and used to fix our car
106. fun times of fellowship with co-op families
107. my daughter being able to share the gospel with a friend
108. my children's developing compassion for other people, their physical, spiritual, and emotional needs
109. my husband and oldest son starting to make a robot together (from a kit)
110. my oldest son taking the time to make his father a 3-D model of a drum set out of paper
111. the joy my children had in making and giving Christmas gifts
112. listening to the children (including my daughters) sing "Angels We Have Heard On High" during church service on Sunday
113. my family discussing the lessons learned at church together over a simple lunch
114. squeals of laughter and delight of children playing
115. watching my daughters play hand bells at a performance for nursing home residents
116. the facial and verbal expressions of the nursing home residents as they enjoyed what the children had prepared for them
117. the time God provided for me to read straight through His Word
118. a fresh perspective on God's Word
119. a better understanding of how Revelation fits in to His Word and understanding this important prophecy better
120. listening to my children's prayers
121. homemade candies and jelly given to our family
122. warming by an outdoor fire while a little snow fell
123. the first snow ball fight of the winter
124. the beauty of the first snow fall
125. a cozy home