Christmas Day has come and gone...all that is left is the memories of the day,
and so very much to be very grateful for...
Expressing gratitude with a group of ladies at A Holy Experience to our Heavenly Father
for His many gifts.
...continuing my gratitude list...
126. love and humility of Christ to take on human form, be born, and live on earth for me and you
127. our Christmas traditions
128. the cheesecake and cookies given to our family ~ delicious!
129. reading with my children
130. disappointments that teach us to be gracious and compassionate with others
131. rising in the middle of the night with my husband to see the lunar eclipse a few days before Christmas
132. the crumbling pumpkin bread my son and I made together that wasn't good enough to give away, but delicious enough for us to eat
133. my youngest child conquering a fear of the sound of the mixer to help make cookie dough
134. spending most of a day baking with my children
135. the children's creative cut out cookie decorations and their enthusiasm and care in creating them
136. watching a Christmas movie together one evening
137. mashing potatoes with my daughter
138. starting our Christmas vacation with a special day spent together
139. my husband and I prepping our Christmas dinner together (with some help from the children) the day before Christmas
140. having to spend only a minimum amount of time in the kitchen on Christmas day, because the prep work of the day before, and instead spending time playing games with my family
141. the beauty of the glowing lights at Christmas Eve service
142. the joy and peace that surrounds the celebration of Christmas
143. beautiful voices lifted in praises during the Christmas Eve service
144. finding out where our OCC shoe boxes were delivered ~ Dominican Republic
145. phone calls from family far away on Christmas, but always close to our hearts
146. creating Christmas memories
147. gifts that can not be bought or wrapped - love, time, joy...
148. using my husband's Memere's dishes for our Christmas meal
149. making gingerbread houses together on Christmas Day
150. the first substantial snow of the season
...to be continued...