November 30, 2010

Abundant Grace

Why is my blog named These Grace Filled Days?

A simple, but long answer...


I believe in the depths and richness of God's love and grace.
Romans 8:38-39
Ephesians 3:14-19


I believe that grace is not a license to sin more,
but rather where sin abounds grace abounds even more.
Romans 5:20-21


I believe that grace is what makes the gospel of Jesus unique.
Colossians 1:3-6
Galatians 1:6


I believe that I am saved by His grace.
Ephesians 2:8-9


I believe His grace is sufficient for me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


I believe His grace sustains me even when I fall.
Psalm 37:23-24
Psalm 145:14
Psalm 55:22


I believe that His grace transforms me daily.
2 Corinthians 3:17-18


However, I struggle to remember these beautiful facts about grace

every moment of each day.

This is why I have entitled my blog These Grace Filled Days:
 
To help me

remember daily,

moment to moment

that 

His grace is exceedingly abundant,

His grace brought me to this day,

His grace transforms me each day,

and

His grace will sustain me all the days of my life.




Today, I just wanted to share the reason with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...