October 11, 2011

Fruit of the Spirit {an introduction}

For the past several weeks, I have been compiling a series of posts.  Filled with observations, reflections, photographs, life stories, and Scripture, these posts illustrate and explore the fruit of the Spirit listed in Galatians 5:22-23.  This is not a Bible study, but merely a series of posts using the aspects of the fruit of the Spirit as topics.  Starting tomorrow, I will share a little each day.    It is my hope that you will be encouraged by what you read in this series.



Journey with me?  Receive these posts in your inbox each day, subscribe here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing an sbiding fruit study this month as well! It will be fun to compare notes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...