The meadows, much less planned, offered us a more casual, relaxed area to enjoy creation.
After time spent marveling at the wonders of His hands, we walked down to a hillside stadium. Finding seats on a grass mounded bench, we settled down to wait. The show was about to begin, and we were fascinated with the equipment we saw being readied.
Would someone really climb 15 feet into the air, stand atop those cross pieces and then dance, moving through the air? Yes, three would right before our eyes...
What a fascinating show these Dancing Bells displayed! We have surely never seen anything so unusual, and it definitely made for a memorable afternoon.
Each time I write down these blessings of life, I feel overwhelmed. The Lord is truly generous!
...continuing my gratitude listing...
671. an afternoon to choose the family activity
672. enthusiasm of my family
673. excitement in the guessing
674. sweet birthday wishes from family and friends
675. precious notes of love written in child made cards
676. garden visits with the children
677. water lilies reflecting on the water
678. marveling at His creation
679. curious children gently touching flowers, trees, plants in wonder
680. walking through golden meadows
681. seeing beautiful colors, especially yellow
682. celebrating another year of life
683. an afternoon of just us six, spending time together
684. cooler breezes
685. watching unusual and unique performances
686. grass seated stadiums
687. turning off the ac
688. church bells ringing the time while I hang laundry on the newly strung ropes
689. youngest son's first flag football game and his first touch down
690. fresh orchard picked apples and grapes
...and so it continues...