June 19, 2011

Unmovable


In context: Proverbs 12:3

This Father's Day, I ponder the roots we help establish in our children's lives...
a heritage to anchor their lives within.

And, I am very grateful to the fathers in my life...

 
To my father-in-law who raised the boy into the man I share my life with,
may you know how deeply grateful I am!

To my own father who has blessed me with his guidance and love,
helping to grow deep roots...
thank you!

To my husband, who lovingly toils the ground of our children's hearts,
planting seeds of faith,
shielding and protecting the growing sprouts, and
nourishing them with the fountains of His word,
my gratitude is not enough!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...