These crisp white flowers have amazing, colorful centers.
Constantly, I am in awe, observing the beautiful design of God's creation!
May you find time today, wherever you are,
to gaze upon the beauty of creation and delight in its blessings.
...continuing my gratitude listing...
491. beauty in the details of God's creation for enjoyment and purpose
492. the intricacy of creation
493. bees that help pollinate and taking a few photographs of them at work
494. bird eggs hatching, baby birds growing, watching it all unfold in our backyard
495. inspecting nests with the children
496. bluebird house my father gave us, and the one my husband then built (modeled after the first one), the birds that will someday use them
497. roses galore in bloom in our back yard
498. the former owners of our house who left these rose bushes for us
499. somehow these two rose bushes have survived despite my inept attempts at pruning and transplanting them
500. the sweet scent of this pink variety, it fills the air
501. sunshine on flowers during a break in the rain
502. a fellow homeschooler sharing her resources
503. attending a homeschool conference with a friend
504. family from far away visiting for the weekend
505. an evening of science presentations and fair for our science co-op
506. wrapping up the school year, and looking ahead to the next
507. a soccer season ending, the joy the children had, the skills they learned
...and so it continues...