April 20, 2011

Lovely Lilies


Jesus said...
"In my Father's house are many dwelling places;
if it were not so, I would have told you;
for I go to prepare a place for you.


If I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again and receive you to Myself,
that where I am, there you may be also.


And you know the way where I am going."


Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going,
how do we know the way?"


Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life;
no one comes to the Father but through Me."
John 14:2-6


Happy Easter to you!


{I am taking a brief blogging break, but will return to posting sometime next week.}

1 comment:

  1. Dorie,

    What a beautiful Easter message! I enjoyed the lovely pictures of the lilies as well. :)

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...