March 18, 2012

A Call to Worship

The words hung in the air, permeating my very thoughts.


  A call to worship touching my heart, stirring my soul, and resonating deep within...

"O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You."
Psalm 63:1-3

Most of the Psalm was read aloud as we joined with one another in praise and worship. 
Beautiful words to hear and read today!
~ Dorie



Linked to Scripture & a Snapshot at Katie Lloyd Photography

2 comments:

  1. beautiful words and capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This verse puts into words how my soul is feeling...we moved from the best church home we could have asked for and now in our new city we've yet to find a church that puts God first and helps people grow in Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...