January 16, 2012
Steadily Falling, Firmly Set
The rain falls steadily as He holds me tightly.
Tears fall onto my pillow, just like the rain drops wetting the ground.
The past week has been a struggle.
Pressures of life are constant, but every once in awhile,
a situation or event, knocks you off your feet.
Twice last week, I felt that way,
..but now the rain has passed.
He has dried my tears, picked me up, and set me firmly
in His light.
...continuing my gratitude listing...
883. comfort and love
884. His firm grasp
885. events in life that reveal the hidden
886. prayers of a dear friend
887. tears of sorrow and joy
888. kindness of strangers
889. gaining understanding of a situation
890. beginning to plan another year of school
891. adding a bit of whimsy to the weekend breakfast table
892. pumpkin pancakes
893. making snowball cookies with my daughter
894. grocery store sales
895. parents stopping by to visit
896. creative and funny puppet shows
897. conversations around the dinner table - the serious and the silly
898. children voluntarily cleaning up an entire meal by themselves (and doing a fine job)
899. watching the playoff games with my family
900. another day to spend with loved ones and friends
...and so it continues...