July 6, 2011

Blogger Mishaps

How easy it would be to blame Blogger...but I can't.  It was I who in an effort to better utilize my free photo storage space deleted some images I thought I wasn't using on my blog....oops.  Apparently, I deleted the image or link I had been using for my profile pic.  So, if I am publicly following your blog through Google Friend Connect, and you now see a little red X at my space, please know I am still following, but am trying to get a new photo uploaded.  You would think this would be easy, but I dare say, I must have deleted some link portion, because although I have uploaded a photograph, it is not appearing on any of the blogs I follow...Help?!  I hope to have this ironed out soon, and replace that little red x with something nicer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! How frustrating :(

    I don't have any words of advice - I've been trying to change the photo I use and can't figure out how to do it.

    Hope you can figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I'd do. :)

    What if you try uploading directly from your comp instead of photo storage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed it! Very happy that it is fixed, but not sure I'm liking the new photo I chose...do I dare try to remove it and put back the butterfly?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...