and a boy...
...continuing my gratitude listing...
421. cleaning out two closets of clothing and a good amount of clothing still good enough for others to use
422. tasty, homegrown potatoes, and the relatives who gave them to us
423. smell of earth as I wash those potatoes
424. our littlest throwing the tennis ball for our dog in the back yard
425. spring mud that coated both boy and dog afterward
426. baths for both
427. rain moving through and soccer practice still held
428. a fun lesson at science co-op on metamorphosis
429. scents of spring and the reminders they bring
430. kind words of others
431. a little one helping hang laundry by handing me clothes pins
432. the same helper, putting up the flag at the mail box for our outgoing mail
433. sending a real paper card to a friend through the mail, heart felt sentiments on paper
434. sun shining through rain clouds
435. sharing poetry with my children
436. exciting news for a friend, congrats to Annette and her family (you can click the link to find out what this news is, but the following photograph contains a clue word...see if you can spot it)
437. nursery duty with my husband, and the three little boys who were in our care for an hour of play and learning
438. making dinner rolls from scratch with my Grandma's recipe
439. smell of dough rising and then rolls baking
440. very warm April weather for us today, and our excited children wearing shorts the first time this year
...and so it continues...