September 24, 2014

Our Outdoor Classroom


Ever since I started a homeschool blog, I hardly mention homeschooling on this site. Which really isn't fair since it is such a huge part of our lives!


Today, I thought I'd give you a look into our learning experiences which have nothing to do with books and ever so much to do with just living life.


All of these learning experiences happened during our most recent weekend camping trip.









Maybe this isn't turning out to be a homeschooling post after all? Perhaps it is just as I thought...whether you are 'labeled' a homeschooler or not, we are all teaching our children skills, facts, and lessons each and every day.

~ Dorie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...