January 3, 2013

Now on Facebook!


Before I make this announcement, I should be completely honest and tell you I don't use Facebook as the main way to contact or connect with people far away. Much to the dismay of technologically advanced family and friends, I am still using snail mail, telephone, and email. For that matter, I barely use my cell phone and don't text! Shocking, I know. {or perhaps even pathetic!}

However, I wanted to make it easier for people to find and read These Grace Filled Days.

After creating a page for our homeschool blog, I discovered how easy it really was to make a page on Facebook. So, yesterday, I whipped up one for this blog. You can 'like' These Grace Filled Days on Facebook by following this link, or clicking on the badge in the footer on the left side.

Someday soon, I hope to move into the 21 Century with technology usage, but baby steps for now.
~ Dorie

1 comment:

  1. I have been considering making one for my blog and am leaning towards it. Having already so much time on computer type items has been holding me back! Glad you are on there! I liked your page! Good luck & blessings! Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...