December 5, 2012

Sights of the Season


There is an ebb and flow to life. Seasons of plenty and seasons of need. Stages of life when you have all the time in the world, and stages when it seems like you have none.

Last year, during the month of December, I participated in a month long photograph link-up. Though it wasn't always easy to get a picture posted each day, in the end, I appreciated the memories each photograph captured. It was, and is, a blessing to look back on each and remember the day.

This year, my schedule, my time, is, well, pressed. I know I won't be able to post a picture every day for the month of December. Instead, I hope to post on occasion, a photo or two of our days. {I know, not much of a goal, but realistic!}

Today, I wanted to share a special breakfast I made for my children last week.
~ Dorie


 
 
 
 
 
 
Menu:
Buttermilk pancakes
Kiwi
Strawberry Syrup
Whipped Cream
Orange Juice

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to begin one's day! Blessings to you this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...