November 8, 2011

A Nominee - Me?

Homeschool Blog Awards Nominee Button
After stumbling through my Monday routine of teaching, reviewing work, making meals, and washing clothes, I took my customary afternoon break. 

It was then that I hopped on line to see if my oh-so-down-to-the-last-possible-minute-deadline registration of our oldest daughter to the Math Olympiad was accepted.  It was. 

Happily, I then logged onto my email account, only to read a sweet message from a fellow writer at Growing Your Homeschool.  She mentioned that not only had our group blog been nominated, but These Grace Filled Days had been as well! 

A kind soul nominated These Grace Filled Days for Best Photos Blog.  And this days after my confession to amateur photographic skills.  I know it is cliche to say, but I truly feel that it is an honor to be nominated. 

There are some really amazing blogs nominated.  It was lots of fun to check out some new blogs, and vote for some of my favorites.  If you want to check out a few new blogs or vote for any of the twenty categories, then please visit The Homeschool Post.  Voting ends November 18.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dorie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are wonderful; I always enjoy coming over and enjoying! Congratulations! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl!! :)

    mountain mama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...