As Memorial Day weekend draws to a close, I can't help but be excited
for the next couple of months.
We've had a taste of the summer season to come...
juicy watermelon, grilled meats,
and garden fresh vegetables in salads.
We've spent some time outside exploring nature,
playing games, relaxing, visiting with family,
and cooling off in the pool.
All of these and so much more are counted as blessings...
508. juicy watermelon
509. garden vegetables
510. friends meeting at a park for picnic lunches and fun
511. catching up with friends
512. sharing laughter with fellow moms
513. homemade strawberry shortcake
514. children dishing their own strawberries and cream on top of short cake, and their sheer enjoyment of the dessert
515. spending time with family
516. celebrating a nephew's first birthday
517. first season's visit to the pool
518. nieces spending the night
519. water gun fights in the hot evening
520. making summer plans and the excitement as we anticipate them
...and so it continues...