December 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook for December

FOR TODAY ~ December 6, 2010

Outside my window...the clouds are rolling in and flurries of snow are falling.

I am thinking...about an upcoming science lesson and how to best present deserts and grasslands.

I am thankful for...my husband and children.
 
From the learning rooms...we are finishing a typical Monday's work for school.
 
From the kitchen...I have finished boiling some eggs that will be eaten soon.

I am wearing...typical household attire with my new warm slippers.


I am creating...(or attempting) a soft doll for my youngest daughter.

I am going...to a choir concert tonight to listen to my three oldest children sing.

I am reading...from the book of Acts, chapter 1.

I am hoping...that my life shines for the glory of the Lord.
 
I am hearing...my children playing.

Around the house...I see Christmas decorations, creative 'projects,' and books.

One of my favorite things...is spending time with my husband and family.

A few plans for the rest of the week...include completing academic lessons, visiting friends, attending church, and finishing Christmas cards. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...




If you would like to read what others are posting for December

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tree. Visiting today from Simple Woman's Daybook. Enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...