September 21, 2010

House Plants that Shine

Ever wonder how to clean your house plants?

Due to a wonderful tip from a wise Auntie,
I have been cleaning my plants to a spectacular shine for years now.


Wondering how you can get this shine as well?

Auntie's fabulous tip: Clean the leaves with milk.

Yes, milk. 

Directions:
Put a little milk in a bowl and dip a rag into the milk. 
Wipe leaves gently. 
Allow to air dry.

By the way, this is one of my children's favorite chores.

This post has been linked to Raising Homemakers Homemaking Link-Up

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I never would have thought of that!! I'll have to try it!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live plants, I assume? ;) And it works for any plant? Love this tip. Thank you. And thanks for stopping by today too. Always nice to see a new name pop up.
    blessings,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...