August 27, 2010

Using the Walls and Floors

As I looked about my home, I realized my biggest organizational dilemma was creating a system that was pleasing to the eye, yet maintainable by little children.  Then, I realized the greatest organizational asset ever.  One that has been employed for hundreds of years, if not more...wall pegs.  Yes, wall pegs.  We currently have pegs for coats near the door, hats in the boys' room,

 

towels in the bathroom, and even baskets in a girl's room.



Which reminds me of another organizational tool we use with almost as much frequency...floor baskets.  We have them for library books, toys, special projects, co-op class materials, and extra blankets.


It's such a simple solution, and so right for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...