April 16, 2011

Sharing the Good News ~ Praying a Proverb

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart,
and good news gives health to the bones.
Proverbs 15:30


...good news...

Like cold water to a weary soul
is good news from a distant land.
Proverbs 25:25



...water to a weary soul...

Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst.  Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
John 4:13-14



Dear Lord,
There is joy in having good news, and
You have given us wonderful news to share with others.
We are to bring the good news of Jesus to others.
Although I am not currently traveling to distant lands,
I am still able to interact and share the good news of Jesus
with those I meet in my everyday life. 
May my countenance radiate the joy I have in You,
and may I freely share the good news with them so
they may experience the refreshing of their souls
that only You can provide.
Amen



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...