Just last evening, I learned that Rebecca at Mom's Mustard Seeds has graciously given me "The Versatile Blogger" award. Her blog is an amazing source of encouragement. She discusses homeschooling, family, training children, and much more in her posts. My favorite feature is the weekly Mustard Seed Planting link-up she hosts. This is a place for herself and others to be encouraged to the memorize Scripture. So, to think she would consider and award my blog, was humbling. Afterall, I am a relatively new blogger who is still learning the 'ropes' of how to blog.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award, the rules are:
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass it along to 15 blogs you have recently discovered and enjoy
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
7 Things About Me:
- I've traveled from the East Coast across the country twice, but have never seen the Pacific Ocean.
- The first time I saw the Grand Canyon, a beautiful rainbow arched from the sky down into the canyon.
- I prefer to drive a standard transmission (stick shift) over an automatic.
- My husband and I got married outside in a flower garden gazebo.
- We spent our week long honeymoon in Floriday in August. (Yes, we were that oblivious!)
- Our first home was a 'fixer-upper' that we spent three years rennovating by doing most of the work ourselves, and then felt the Lord directing us to sell it just one week after all the rennovations were completed.
- I'm new to blogging, but already I have met some really wonderful people, and enjoy connecting with them all.
Now, onto the 15 blogs that I chose...
Each of these blogs are blessings to read and encourage me.
May you all have a blessed day!